Tuesday October 16 at 10pm ET
Chastity & Female Led Relationships
w/guest Key Barrett MSc
Join me Tuesday October 16 at 10m ET when my guest will be author and researcher Key Barrett and we’ll be going over everything about chastity and female led relationships.
Key has been researching FLR’s and is the author of two books we’ll be going over; Surrender, Submit, Serve Her.: The definitive guide to enacting Female Leadership and embracing the Female Dominated Household and Locked-In Love: How two weeks in chastity can end the barter system, renew courtship and make a better husband
We’ll be chatting about:
- What are the psychological changes a couple will go through when the husband is locked?
- What are the benefits of being in chastity for both husband and wife?
- What is a female led relationship?
- What is required to create a good FLR?
- The common myths of both chastity and FLR’s
- What men can do to be more supportive of women in our changing society
Read Key’s books:
The Domme Chronicles by Sharyn Ferns – This anthology of femdom erotica offers intimate strobe light glimpses into hot BDSM play between a female dominant and her boy. This is femdom romance explored with visceral sexuality.
Cassie & Cassandra A Domme and Her Mom by Kylie Gable– The first story in my new series answers the age old question? Where do dommes come from. The answer is dominant women tend to have very dominant daughters.