Sadie Synn & Madame Margherite
You may have noticed a slight change in the LGBTQ community‘s acronym of late to include the letter “I.” So what’s with the “I”? Well the letter “I” stands for Intersex. And what is intersex? Well that’s precisely what Sadie Synn and Madame Margherite are here to educate us about.
Tune in and find out:
- What Intersex is?
- How Intersex differs from Transgender including
- The difference between biological sex and gender identity
- Infant Conforming Genital Mutilation
- Issues that those who are Intersex face
Struggles with the medical community
The obstacles involved in dating and intimacy
The social awkwardness, having to stay covered up, conforming to societal standards
- How to be a good ally to an Intersex individual
- How to raise awareness about Intersex without being Intersex
- How to speak with an Intersex individual