50 Shades of Power™
…a new way of thinking for women
Ms. P and The N’Tuned Show are excited to bring you 50 Shades of Power™ a series for women by Dr. Sue that will open your eyes to a new way of thinking about yourself and your relationship.
- Is your relationship on life support?
- Are you going through life like a zombie?
- Sweats with bunny slippers is your favorite outfit?
- Do you think about what you’re going to eat for dinner during sex?
Dr. Sue will wake you up from the catatonic day-to-day sleepwalk that has become your life and give you new ideas to change the way you think about yourself and exciting ideas to revolutionize your sex life. It’s time to think outside the box girls!
Listen to Part One BELOW or on iTunes!
50 Shades of Power™ Part 2 ~
Awakening a New Sexuality
Ms. P & Dr. Sue continue to shake off the shackles of the societal stereotype that all women must be submissive. And in Part 2 of 50 Shades of Power™ Dr. Sue will change the way you think about your sexuality. You’ve accepted you’re a princess now how do you integrate that confidence in to the bedroom?
- Learn how to be Dominant without being a Bitch!
- How to use your sexuality to gain the upper hand in your bedroom and beyond
- How to tell if your partner is sexually submissive
- Games to introduce in the bedroom
- Games to play outside the bedroom and MORE!
Listen to Part Two BELOW or on iTunes!
50 Shades of Power™ Part 3 ~
Bossy & Lovin’ It!
In the final installment of this three part series Dr. Sue takes you even deeper in to alternative ways to wield your new Princess Power in the bedroom and beyond.
- Got a man who keeps eye-balling other women? There’s a cure for that.
- Sick of always being Queen of the Kitchen? We’ll show you how to drop the toilet brush and pick up a nail file.
- Thousands of couples, including your friends and neighbors, are playing this kinky game and putting the fire back in to their relationships.
- How to give your guy a mind-bending orgasm without touching his penis.
- How getting back in touch with your sexuality will change how you look at your entire life.