Kinky Questions gives you the opportunity to ask any question or confess anything you want ANONYMOUSLY. I won’t ask for your email or your social media info because I want you to feel completely safe in asking your questions.
If your question is something I can’t answer for whatever reason such as, not my particular expertise, then I will FIND you the answer.
All of these questions will be answered and confessions will be read on the next Kinky Questions & Confessions Show July 21!
Questions can be on ANYTHING. Use these as ideas to get you started but it’s not limited to these topics:
- Conflicting feelings about your submission or kink
- Mental health triggers that can arise during play
- Issues you’re having in your marriage or relationship regarding your kink
- How to use a specific piece of apparatus (eg. prostate toys, dildos, lubes etc.)
- Concerns about kink in every day life
- Want to know something about me? Ask away.
And it’s also not limited to the men. Ladies feel free to ask anything you might be having trouble with too. From annoying subs to annoying spouses we’ll tackle it all.
The questions are limitless. So feel free to submit as many as you want on any topic that you want. Just please be coherent if the question is illegible it will NOT be answered.
Don’t have a question or confession then you can answer this month’s question: