This episode of In Bed with Dr Sue deals with Keeping Your Love Alive, something that many of us are simply not equipped to do. Why? Probably because when we get in to relationships we think all the hard work is done when in fact it’s only just begun.
Whether you have been with your partner 10 minutes or 10 years the advice from my guests on this podcast combined with the wealth of knowledge they have poured between the pages of their books will make sure that you continue to feel the spark you felt when you first laid eyes on each other.
- Communication is over-rated
- Emotional honesty can be harmful
- Not revealing every moment and every thought is sexier
- How to maintain a long-distance romance
- Making sure monogamy doesn’t turn into monotony
- Keeping the passion alive on a busy schedule
Also mentioned on the show:
On AMAZON: The Writings of Madame Beatrice
On AMAZON: Greed by Madame Sosette did you think of this show? Please sound off with your thoughts below.
I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Interview with Mark Michaels and Patricia Johnson 0:07:49:00
Interview with Kristina Wright 0:37:15:00
Average Joe 1:03:20:00